Tuesday, September 18, 2007

SYNCHRONICITY.........

SYNCHRONICITY IS NOT ABOUT SOME EARTH SHATTERING EVENTS, IT IS IN THE COURSE OF ONE'S LIFE, THE EVERYDAY EVENTS, LISTENING TO THE INNER VOICES, PAYING ATTENTION TO ONE'S INSTINCTS AND SIXTH SENSE.
IT IS ABOUT BEING IN TUNE WITH THE ENERGY FLOW, ENSURING THAT ONE'S VIBRATION IS HARMONIOUS WITH THE NATURAL VIBRATIONS-----HARMONY LEADS TO SYNCHRONICITY.

IT IS YOUR DUTY TO TRY AND EXTRACT THE AUTHENTICITY AND TRUTH OUT OF YOUR LIFE.
IT IS NOT ABOUT MATERIALISM AND PERSONAL POWER OVER OTHERS---------IT IS ABOUT BEING POWERFUL IN THE JOYOUSNESS AND DISCOVERY OF YOUR OWN LIFE.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this. Especially where you say that synchronicity is about being in tune with energy flow. I also believe that synchronicities are God's way of getting our attention. Synchronicity also tells me that everything happens for a reason. Nothing is by chance.

I'm glancing through your archives to see if anything resonates with me. Synchronistically or not. So far, I found this one and The Number 44 Hand.

Your last paragraph is very synchronous for me. Authenticity, truth and (personal) power have been a focus for me.

I wonder what else I'll find.:)

Once again, I'm glad I came.

Still smiling.:)

derick said...

diana,
all the events that happen are for a reason--it is just that we might not see the significance until a later date or in some cases never at all.
thank you

Unknown said...

I agree with you 100%. You're welcome.:)