Saturday, October 20, 2007

THE ORACLES

the receiving of the oracles.
the inner core energy of the pure spirit manifesting itself in the physical universe.

the acceptance of the gift lies in the surrender of the self and not how one would have imagined it, or thought it to be, from a purely cerebral point of view.

the persistence and the intention of the projected self, to reveal the inner self, and in so doing, unleash the authenticity of the true spiritual being.
the concept of total surrender is a foreign one and the realisation of the surrender can only follow, when one is able to chip away at the parts, to reach a critical mass then and only then will the manifestation be evident.
there is no sense of immediacy in this journey and the timetable is set, provided that the keys are found and extracted in the right order.
one may find many keys, but they may only pertain to one door until one is able to take responsibility for the actions and circumstances, and in that moment, embrace all for what it truly is.
the paradox of this is that at the time that any singular event takes place, one is unaware of the ramifications of that moment and how it pertains to anything else.
when one has reached the critical mass point, all the pieces of the puzzle seem to come together and have meaning and substance, but the whole picture is still fuzzy and unclear.
the intentions of one have to be strong and pure.

my intention and acknowledgement for myself is that, " i am a whole creative spiritual being .
with this i have to verbalise the thoughts that i write, so that when i speak them, they may take on an energy in the universe.
my faith is what i am and who i am and as such should be strong and unequivocal.
"i am the shadow warrior"
"i am the soul dancer"
" i am the whole creative spiritual being"

in this cycle, it has taken me thirteen years to reach this point.
i am grateful for all that is around me.
i am indebted to those that guide me.
my understanding of the essence of energy increases as i move on.

to be able to make a difference.
to be able to live in a state of integrity, which is harmonious to the energy cocoon.

all it takes is one action to act as a catalyst .
to be able to enjoy the synchronicitous moments, feeling the power and soaring.

there is acknowledgement of the unseen energies which are directing me on my quest to attain wholeness and reunion.
these are a boon on the long road of darkness with pockets of illumination, which have sought me out and catapulted me through the shadows of fear and into the surreal and sublime spirals of energy which have transcended all and brought it together with the meaning of the universality and love, knowingness and amazement.

4 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

Wonderful! You are a very deep spirit. I have been a seeker also and on my journey am amazed at the endless facets of my soul. Have you ever looked at an occurance that has happend in your life that is profound to see all of the connections that led you to this point in time? It blows my mind away. I get quite excited. Everything that is and will be and ever was, are all connected to each one of us. Quite an amazing universe we live in I must say.

I nejoy your golden nuggets of wisdom.

derick said...

t.s.
life has worked in cycles for me--the most recent one which came to an
end and had a new beginning was having an operation and then having the ultimate test of finding that i had cancer and had to go through radiation treatment.
through all this i came to the realisation and knowingness of the joyousness and connectedness in life.
there were times when i could see my whole life overlaid as a giant map and all the paths and choices that i have made, with the resultant results.
that is the reason for the name of my blog.
thanks

zirelda said...

If I am totally honest, I go back and forth with this. It works best for me when I don't think about it, when the process isn't important.

Lately I haven't been that great with just knowing. Lately I've tried to manipulate. It just doesn't work that way. Thank you for this.

derick said...

z--
it is all about the balance and the realisation that not all can be controlled.
to find the flow in one's life is to find the authenticity and truth of oneself.
whatever one resists will always persist---that i have experienced many times until i learnt to surrender and find out that i was not losing anything but gaining a lot more.
good luck and be more intuitive about what you do, as with your glasswork, so the rest of your life should be.
you have this amazing ability--all it is , is to find the balance between right and left brain.