Thursday, August 16, 2007

travelling through the darkness, there was a light.i was not sure if it was just my imagination or if the smell of carbolic was a reality. i had been choosing to ignore all the signs right from the very beginning , but now i had the opportunity to know what it was like ---to float , to drift and see the light beckoning me from beyond,as the murmuring got closer and i realised that there were the voices and all i could do was lie there , not moving , not wanting to spoil the experience.
it was then that i realized that the light was not in front or beyond but was emanating from within.
the tunnel was my own preprogrammed projection and my own truth was somewhat different from what i had learnt and co-opted. the tunnel was there but the light was my own projection , and where the light was ,so was i.

No comments: